Okay, so I know this is just a tad bit cheesy but we decided to have a green dinner on St. Patrick’s day. It was so much fun! Navie came up with the idea of the green salad and the green Jello and I decided to dye our spaghetti noodles green. We also had green ranch, green pickles, and green punch. We had fun the entire day.
When we woke up we embossed gold glitter on pennies so Navie could trick everyone and tell them that she caught a leprechaun. She loved that! She decided that the pennies were good luck and if you held one then you could make a wish. What did she wish for... more glittery shoes. Isn't two pair of glitter shoes enough for a 3 year old. I guess not. Then we went to lunch with Dax and his dad at Javiers. We are always happy to crowd in on their weekly lunch. We had to stop at the store on the way home to get all of the green goods and Navie had to tell everyone that worked there that we were having a green dinner. My dad and Mitzi came over to enjoy the delicious food, and it was fun. I am afraid that the pictures make the food look twice as disgusting... Okay maybe it really was that gross looking, but it still tasted good. The funniest part about it, Navie requested green ranch again this morning for breakfast...
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




3 comments:
How cute! You are such a good mom :) Now I have a good idea for next St. Patricks Day {thanks}! Navie is so sweet! I can't wait for playdate so the kids can run wild and have some fun!!
That is cute, you are so creative. I especially love the penny thing. Your kids are adorable.
Kami, very cute pic's. That's really creative with the pennies and green dinner. I added you to my blogger buddies! Cute pic's. Love the scrapbook pages below too. I can't believe you delivered Ridge right after; you look great!