Saturday, April 26, 2008
So I have had a few people email me that saw my blog and ask me if I take other peoples pictures as well... I do, just send me an email!! I'll take your pictures and then give you a disk of your edited images. That way you can keep them and print what you want!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I think Phil and I need to get our pictures taken again. I don't have ONE good picture of us since we got married and now that my hair is short I feel weird using old pictures! Ha! You're amazing!

Jordan Frazier said...

Yeah, i want you to do some pictures before we have the baby,(Depending on how i am looking that is.:)) and then after also of the the baby! We will have to talk about it!

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com