Wednesday, June 4, 2008
10:49 PM
So maybe I am sharing a few to many of this little shoot, but I can because she is mine and I think she is adorable. I have had my eye on this little spot forever. I have pictured what the whole setup would be, I just haven't had the time to do it until now. Mitzi came with me and I showed her a little bit about her camera (this is me pretending like I am an expert, ha ha ha). She has some great shots that she took on her blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie








9 comments:
Thanks again! Your pics turned out great!
These pictures are adorable! SHe is such a natural little model. I love the swing pictures, so fun. And that list picture with her "look" is so funny! She's getting big.
She is adorable, I love the hat. That is priceless that you caught "the look" in a picture.
darling darling pictures! She is beautiful like her mama! Hey I didnt see anything about prices in your blog, do you have a price list?
So cute! Navie is absolutly beautiful :)
I love these pics. you do an awesome job!!! love it
Look at little Navie, she is such a doll!! It was so fun hanging out with you guys this last weekend, I say we still plan stuff and get together more, you guys are so much fun!!
She is just so gorgeous Kami!! And the pictures are beautiful! You do an amazing job of capturing the perfect shot. ;o)
What cute pictures. Navie has such beautiful eyes!