Monday, August 18, 2008
4:43 PM
We took our annual trip to the local fair, and we had a ton of fun!
Ridge had his first sucker, which he loved for about 5 minutes and then was done. Navie rode the rides, and won prizes at the carnival. She even managed to win a ball for her brother.
We thought that the animals would be her favorite part... Nope, she only asked a million times when it would be time to go back and ride the rides! She has a one track mind.
>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




5 comments:
I love this pic of Navie when she was little. Ridge looks so much like her. Sounds like you had fun at the fair!
I've never even taken Emma to the fair, what kind of mom am I?
It was so fun seeing you again the other night. I came home and read your blog for a pretty long time. Your family is just so darling and your photography is AMAZING! I am always checking out people's photo blogs and no joke yours is one of the best I've seen. If play group starts up in September let me or Staci know and I would love to tag along :) Keep up the great pictures!
How fun, we didn't make it this year. Its so much fun when your kids it older and can enjoy it. I think they look a lot alike in that picture.
Hope you are feeling better you missed quite the game last night!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love that picture of Navie when she was just little! Time sure has gone by way to fast!
oh my, navie is so stinkin cute. That last picture is great! We didn't make it to the fair this year and I am so bummed. Looks like fun!