Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pincock 384

 Pincock 383 Pincock 411

Pincock 410 Pincock 347

Pincock 412

 

Meet my cute little bear, and my sometimes mean, but mostly pretty little witch (coming from her)

Orchard Pics 237

 Orchard Pics 241

So this is a long one...  Basically the month of October all in one!  We started off the month with a trip to Black Island Farms.  Navie always loves taking the tractor ride out to pick her pumpkin.  Ridge fell asleep on Dax's shoulder on the tractor ride back, it was so cute.  The huge slides are always so fun for the kids!

). Brandy 456

Brandy 460

My GREAT neighbors had a fun Halloween party for us.  We went and ate food, laughed, and decorated scary Halloween houses.  It really was so much fun and something I hope they do again ;)

 

 Pincock 304 Pincock 313

Every year we go trunk-or-treating the night before Halloween with my family and it is so much fun.  I think this is when Navie remembered how fun it is to trick or treat and was SO excited for the next day!Pincock 318

We woke up Halloween morning and made pumpkin shaped pancakes and Navie decorated her own little pumpkin face.

Pincock 327 Pincock 337 Pincock 328

We went up to Meri's and carved pumpkins later that afternoon.  Navie loved doing this, and drew her own face and cut it out with just a little bit of help!  Ridge on the other hand had his own ideas for pumpkins... the little dumpster wanted to eat them!

Pincock 338 Pincock 341

Dax's company has trick or treating on Halloween.  The kid's get a TON of candy, and it's always fun to see everyone's little kids all dressed up!

Pincock 418

Everybody came to our house to trick or treat, we had pizza and doughnuts and a ton of fun.  Navie loved running around with her cousins and her friends more than the candy.  Ridge hung out in the wagon, and was such a good kid.  This was the warmest Halloween that I can remember and it was so nice!  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I love all of the activities that build up to Halloween, the fall weather, hanging out with our families, and watching Navie count down the days until it was here.  It really was such a great day and some great memories!

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

What cute costumes!!!
Looks like a ton of fun, and pumpkin shaped pancakes. Geeze you think of everything, I need to open my mind a little more.

Jenny said...

Ridge looks soooo dang cute! I love their costumes! Super cute!

Steph said...

How cute is your little fam! I love all your pictures, it looks like you guys always have so much fun. We haven't done something with you guys in forever, what is up with that?

Anywho, I was wondering, are you still planning on possibly doing our baby's first photo shoot after she's born? :) I just wanted to make sure that you still could considering the doctor said she could be born anyday (wishful thinking :)

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com