Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Navie started playing T-Ball and is having a bunch of fun.  After we signed her up, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to play, but all it took was one practice and she loved it.  She is on the team with a bunch of neighborhood friends, and I think that makes it fun for her!IMG_8160 IMG_8141 IMG_8143 IMG_8144 IMG_8151 IMG_8153 IMG_8157

Zack, Mitchell, and Navie

0 comments:

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com