Classic first day of school picture!
Ridge had to sneak in for a pic
Kindergarten! She is LOVING IT! I was informed the night before… No kisses, and NO pictures. I tried to sneak a kiss when we were getting out of the car, but she had none of it. I had to explain to her that it was okay if I took pictures, because all of the kids moms and dads were going to be taking pictures! She reluctantly agreed! She was excited to pick out her own outfit, we got up and I made her absolute favorite breakfast suzies (crepes), and we headed off to school.
We walked up to school to pick her up and she thought it was so cool! Basically, she says she loves school, and LOVES recess! Everyday I try to squeeze out of her what she did that day, and I get a recess run down, ha ha ha! The boys chase the girls, and then the girls chase the boys. I guess nothing has changed since I was in school.
She asked me if she got to go to school on Saturday, and I told her no, she was super SAD! Love my girl, and I love that she loves school!
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




6 comments:
Oh, LV we love you. You fill our hearts with pride. Your loyal sons and daughters are forever by your side...
Gosh Nav, you are so big! I'm pretty sure this was my kindergarten class too!
Kam, she is the cutest little kindergartener I have ever seen. WATCH OUT BOYS :) What a big day for Navie! I hope she is loving it! I am SO nervous for when Cooper starts school (next year...ha!) She will have to give Coop some kindergarten tips :)
so cute. i love her outfit! i wish they had it in my size!!! she is too cute!
What a cute little girl on her first day of school. It sounds like she loves it as much as Ben, but he would never admit to chasing girls around. He is all about the chocolate milk and the monkey bars. Boys!!
love,
Jill
She looked so cute for school! She is a doll! Recess is always the best part though right?
Holy Moly! That makes me nervous just thinking about the day my tay goes to kindergarten!