For Navie’s birthday, we had a sweet treat party. She saw a picture of a candy bar on the internet, and wahoo, there we have it a sweet treat party!
I LOVE scouring the internet and finding cute ideas for decorations! I want to make every thing just perfect! Yes, I know that the 5 year olds really won’t appreciate it, but I LOVE to do it! Navie couldn’t wait to put the candy bracelets over the forks! The day of her party that was the first thing she wanted to get ready. It was so cute!
Everyone had their own little cupcake! They loved finding their own personal little cupcakes!!!
There was 17 kids at her party. May I repeat, 17 kids! ha ha ha. I know CRAZY, but they had so much fun! We played a ton of party games, but everyone's favorite was red rover. How funny is that. The one game that I didn’t plan on playing ended up everyone's favorite!
The last thing they did was make their own little “Thanks for being sweet” bag full of candy to take home. Navie had so much fun for her party, and so did the kids. I am already thinking of what we can do next year :)!
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




7 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!kami that is so cute! i love all the decor! i bet every one just had a blast! happy birthday navie!!!
Sooo Cute!!! you always make things fun.. I luv it. Your such a good mom. I can't wait to see Ridge's cho cho b-day.
So darling Kami- I love her invitations!!!
In your past life you were Martha Stewart, I just know it. The pictures are cute and all, but I don't think anybody even gets the idea of how immaculate everything turned out! You rock!
P.S. I still can't believe my little punkin is 5!
Kami your are AMAZING! You have the most darling ideas! I love it!
I love FABULOUS parties. You are the queen of theme parties and I love it! Of course it's not for the kids, pa-lease, and it's not to impress your friends either, it's just a fun way to express your creativity and attempt to show your little one that you would do anything for them. Maybe some people think it's lame, (I know my sisters do, they make fun of me) but it sure is fun to have a party. Seriously, it couldn't be cuter.
Holy cow Kami...I mean Martha. You definitely out-did yourself! That is so dang cute! Happy Birthday Navie!!