Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So we decided to take the kids to the Discovery gateway for Valentines day.  I had my camera with me, so we made a pit stop, and took a few pictures of the kids!  Sometimes the unplanned shoots are the best, you just go with what they have on, so the stress level is so much lower!!!  15 minutes later, this is what we ended up with!!! 

IMG_1429 copy copyIMG_1472 copy IMG_1419 copy  IMG_1435 edited IMG_1446 copy copy IMG_1446 copy crop IMG_1458 edited IMG_1468 copy copy

 

Thanks little nuggets for being my Valentine!  I love you both so much and think you are the cutest things around!!!

6 comments:

Paul and Staci said...

Soooooo CUTE Kam!!!

Camille Parker said...

Kami those are so cute!!! Your kids are adorable. I luv them..

Lisa said...

Super cute! You do an amazing job!

hoLLY said...

seriously so cute! I cant believe how big Ridge is looking!

Maria said...

So Cute!~ I got Bells the same dress Navey has on, I love how you put it with leggings and a shirt underneath! I am copying that idea- Love it!!!! They are adorable!!! You take such great pictures!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Those are darling! I love the one with them both together, if you would have planned it they wouldn't have been so cute! Isn't that the way it goes?

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com