Friday, November 19, 2010
10:26 PM
Hey everyone. This is (a very very proud) aunt Mitzi writing to update you that this sweet little baby made his grand appearance yesterday!
Baby Train Tracks (we are still sticking with Ridge’s name for the time being) was born at 12:24 on November 18. He was 7 lbs 4 oz and 20.5 in long.
There are no words to describe the sweetness this little one brings to a room! He’s absolutely perfect and looks just like his big brother and sister (except he has this awesome blonde hair). All I have to say about Kami is that she is definitely a pro at having babies. Easy peasy. She should have at least a dozen ;)
This guy is definitely loved!!! Welcome to the family little one!
Baby Train Tracks (we are still sticking with Ridge’s name for the time being) was born at 12:24 on November 18. He was 7 lbs 4 oz and 20.5 in long.
There are no words to describe the sweetness this little one brings to a room! He’s absolutely perfect and looks just like his big brother and sister (except he has this awesome blonde hair). All I have to say about Kami is that she is definitely a pro at having babies. Easy peasy. She should have at least a dozen ;)
This guy is definitely loved!!! Welcome to the family little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie





2 comments:
congrats! he is handsome and perfect as can be! I can't wait to hear what his name is going to be. I am really happy for your family!
Oh I finally got your blog to work. Some weird blog would pop up about some blog counter thing. I finally got it to stay on your page!!
He is so sweet and chubby. Hope all is well. We just got over colds and now Haiz has the flu so we're gonna keep our distance, but I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations.