Monday, November 7, 2011

Have you ever done something as a parent that just makes you sick every time you think about it…  Well I lost ALL the pictures to Ridge’s 3rd birthday!  Then a miracle happened, and Mitzi happened to find them in some maternity pants that I finally gave her back a YEAR later!  One year of guilt, and I can finally get over it!!!  Yay, so nearing his 4th birthday I can finally post his 3rd!

 

Ridge decided that he wanted to have a backhoe party, and he wanted to invite his friends, just like Navie did ;).  So we threw him a fun little birthday party.  Pop-pop (my dad) has a backhoe that the kids LOVE to drive, so he brought it down and let each of the kids get in and dig in it. 

IMG_6805 IMG_6807 IMG_6809IMG_6810 IMG_6811

They all got hard hats that they decorated while they waited for everyone to have a turn digging. 

  IMG_6814 IMG_6816 IMG_6841IMG_6820  IMG_6826 IMG_6839 

IMG_6843

Then we hooked up the piñata to the bucket of the backhoe and let the kids go to town.  (Wow, I am huge!  Don’t forget this was a year ago, and I am ready to pop with Hawkins in my belly)!

IMG_6869 IMG_6857 IMG_6860 IMG_6864   

Add a melt down at this point of the party…  Then, just as quick as it was here, it was over and on to presents! 

    IMG_6875IMG_6880 IMG_6886

We finished off with cake and ice cream, and I had the happiest little 3 year old ever.  He loved his party, and has been planning his next year birthday ever since!  Happy Birthday buddy, hope you had the best backhoe birthday ever!

0 comments:

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com