Wednesday, July 2, 2008
10:00 PM
We spent one of the days of our California vacation at Huntington Beach. We had such a fun time just hanging out. We went on the trip with Mitzi and Chris, my dad, and my Aunt Meri and her family. Meri's kids are Navie's favorite people in the world, so anything she does with them is always fun!

Navie loved playing in the sand and crashing in the waves. She seriously did not stop running around the entire time that we were there. You would try to talk to her and she was on such a high she would just run off and jump into the water. She LOVED the beach.

Ridge my friend was an entire different story. He loved one thing about the beach and that was leaving! He did NOT like the ocean and when you would try and put his feet in it he would curl them up to his body and cry. He did not like the sand either. He was so compelled to pick it up and would not let go of it once it was in his hand, but would cry the entire time that it was there. It was so funny. I would have to pry it out of his hands and then he would settle down again. He was happy as can be as long as somebody was holding him or he was sitting on a towel with no sand in sight!

(Navie, Brynn, and Tyler... Makelle was not in the pic)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




4 comments:
OH my goodness...that looks heavenly! I need to go there. I think I've been there once but it was windy and rainy. Not so fun. But it looks like it was perfect for you guys!
I love that picture of Ridge with his little feet curled up! Looks like you guys had a great time! The picutes looks awesome (as always)!
My cousins lived in Hunington Beach since we were little and we went there all the time. Its so pretty huh? Looks like you guys had fun. Cute pics. I can't believe Ridge is crawling. Ally is trying to figure it out but I am DREADING it!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! Cute pics too! Ü