Friday, September 5, 2008
Pay it forward!

I feel like we have been so blessed in our lives. We are so lucky to have so many great people who have loved, supported, and helped us in so many ways. There is no way that we could have accomplished as much as we have without the help of so many others! I am thankful for these relationships everyday of my life! Sometimes there is no way to pay back the people that have helped you, so I have decided to pay it forward!

I want to give somebody a picture session
to pay it forward. I want to give it to somebody who needs it. It doesn’t have to be a tragic story… It might be a family that just doesn’t have the money to get family pictures, or somebody who is going through a rough time that needs a little pick me up, or a special needs kid, or just somebody in your life that is great to everybody and you want to say thanks! So, this is where I need your help!
It is up to YOU to help me pay it forward! Spread the word ;)
That even means lurkers. It would be a great opportunity to meet you! I don’t have to know you or them, and it can be totally anonymous if you want it to be! Send me an email at kami_nels(at)hotmail(dot)com or you can leave me a comment.

Here is a link to my picture blog. It will give you an idea of what the person would receive! I would love to be able to pay it forward with something that is life changing… But, my skills are limited ;)! I challange all of you to pay it forward too!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Kami what a great idea! You are so sweet to give of your time and talents. I can't think of someone off the top of my head but I'll keep thinking about it and let you know. yay, it feels good to do good things for people.

Kristyn said...

I love the idea! I'll be thinking of people to "nominate". I'll also be thinking of when I want to book you to do OUR family pictures, because I definately want you to. Fall? Winter? Spring? Hmmmm....let me know if you have ideas.

Lisa said...

I have someone in mind. Next time I talk to you, I'll let you in on their story.

Chelle said...

No sad tear jerking story, but I would love for my sister Vennesa to get her family pictures taken! She's got 5 kids and has never had a "family picture". Can't think of anyone more deserving than a stay-at-home mother of five! You did such a good job with my family and I would love her to have cute pictures of her family!

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com