Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ha ha ha... blog humbug... This is me sharing a little bit of my funny sense of humor with the world! I normally save these great little laughs, for myself, yes I am sitting here still smiling at my joke and for Dax. These type of things are what he normally hears right before falling asleep. What a lucky guy, he can dream about these great jokes all night long. That, or me fumbling into bed in the dark. Ha, not that is something that never get's old, and we never fail to laugh at. Somehow, when I was created, my sense of direction in the dark was lost. I always manage to run into the bed, dresser, the door, and even sometimes even the wall when walking to bed in the dark! TMI, yes I know!

So back to my blog humbug... not feeling the mojo! I have been debating on to blog or not to blog lately. I am sure it's a little phase, but I just don't feel it right now. It might be all of the pictures that I need to edit. If I sit down at my computer and if I am not editing pictures, I feel guilty. (I love to edit the pictures, I enjoy it as much as taking them! So I am not complaining about it!) I am NOT normally a downer type of a person, I am definitely an eternal optimist at heart. But, do you ever have one teeny tiny thing happen, and it just throws you into a funk for a couple of days? The thing shouldn't be a big deal, isn't a big deal, but it just starts your downward spiral into pure blahness! Heck, maybe it's the weather lately? I don't know what it is, I don't feel depressed, I just feel blah :)! So, I plan to post all of the pictures of my cute little kiddos, and all of their Halloween activities. I am hoping it is sooner rather than later! So farewell, until the normal "the glass is almost always full" person comes back!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Kam, I second that. We can be bum's together! :)

Lisa said...

Me too, and it isn't just blogging. You should see my house, my lazy dinner creations, and my lack of exercise schedule. Something is bringing me down... now, what to do about it?

Paige said...

I've been feeling this way too!! I must be the weather or maybe the time change. Whatever it is I just hope it goes away.

Erin said...

I agree with with what Michelle, Paige and Lisa said! I feel like I have been so out of it lately...I think it might be cuz I have a head cold and the yucky weather outside?!
I hope you "snap" back to your old silly, happy, go lucky person sooner then later.
ps. I LOVE reading your blog since we don't see each other as often as we should...it keeps my up to date with the good ol' "N" family!! So keep posting :)

Jenny said...

Sorry that you feel this way. You are one of the most optimistic people I know! Don't let what other say get you down. You are better then them and I look up to you. Hopefully you will feel better about it all and know that you are better.

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com