Thursday, April 16, 2009

So, we had a great Easter weekend!  We had a ton of fun!  Here is a run down of what we did…

 IMG_5215

Okay, first of all my sweet new nephew Hayes!  OOOOHHH, I could eat this sweet baby up!  Then, we went to the city Easter egg hunt.  Navie dug right in and grabbed all the candy that she could reach, Ridge on the other hand just wanted to eat all the candy he could reach. 

OIMG_5219  IMG_5223 IMG_5225 IMG_5234

Just look at Ridge’s face, he’s is totally into the facial expressions lately.  He just cracks me up!

 IMG_5239 

Then we did our annual Easter egg coloring at my Aunt Meri’s house!  This is one of my favorite traditions all year long!!!

 IMG_5242 IMG_5244 

Then on Easter morning I got awoken by somebody poking me in the forehead over and over again.  My first response, Navie just go watch TV.  Dax immediately saved me, and made Navie climb into bed with us until Ridge woke up.  Then it was time for a little egg hunting again.

 IMG_5249 IMG_5252 IMG_5264 IMG_5271

What would we do without the annual pooping chicken?  The Easter bunny didn’t bring it 2 years ago and it was a tragedy, good thing he learned his lesson!  I think Ridge has had more candy in the last two days than his whole 18 months added up! 

  IMG_5284

Here is Navie’s Easter dress that I sewed for her.  She was SO sweet about it.  When I finished it she kept on kissing me, loving on me, and telling me thank you and that I was the best mom ever.  She had a little matching purse to match.  I still want to get some good pictures of her in her cute little dress, but they will have to wait!

IMG_5285 IMG_5280

IMG_5275

 IMG_5297 IMG_5303

And last but not least, Easter dinner at Dax’s Uncle and Aunt’s house!

4 comments:

jess said...

Kami is there anything you can't do? Navie's dress is adorable!! congrats on the new nephew- he's a cutie.

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh Hayes is so cute! Will you make me a dress??

The Lower Family said...

Kami, the dress turned out sooooo cute! Good Job! You should go into buisness or at least next year make two!!! Love ya

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! Navie's dress is darling! Way to go are you giving lessons??

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com