Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ridge survived sticking a mini ball all of the way up his nose.  All the way up to the bone!  Mom proceeded to suck it out with

a) a nasal aspirator b) the vacuum hose and then c) pulling it the rest of the way with one side of the tweezers (or a knife if you ask him)!!!

 

Navie LOVED having her first late night with friends!  Almost 4 hours of pure 5 year old girl fun.  Nail polish, pizza, ice cream, and fabulous crafts with tons of pink and glitter!

 

I survived and freaked about having to pull a mini ball out of his nose!  HONESTLY, I am so glad my friend Melissa was here to hold him down so I could pull it out.  We would have been on a trip to the Dr. 

I played, and danced, and giggled like I was one of the girls with Navie.  It was a ton of fun, but I AM TIRED!  I love that they are still little enough that I am cool, and they want me to hang out with them!  I know this won’t always be the case, so I am living it up!

All in all it was a good day!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you got it out, without having to take him to the doctor. That is crazy.

Melissa said...

Kam,
Oh the joys of motherhood!!! I'm just waiting for something like that to happen at my house. Ridge's cake was SO cute. You are so crafty. Wished we lived closer!
Mis

lukeandjillfamily said...

You are such a good mom. Seriously you put me to shame. Sounds like you had a fun party with Navie and your train cake was amazing. (I will not show my kids that, or I will look like a bad cake maker). I'm glad you got it out of Ridges nose. Alec did that with a raisin. It is kind of scary!! Nothing like digging in someone's nose.
love,
Jill

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com