Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love Easter and all of our fun traditions!  We always do the same thing every year, and I always look forward to it!  We start off at the local park and do the annual Easter Egg hunt.  This year we were welcomed the morning with a little bit of snow!  The kids didn’t mind, they just grabbed the candy around it!

 IMG_5394 IMG_5395

Then we headed up to Meri’s house for a little bit of egg dying.  This was the first year that Ridge was really into dying the eggs.  He was so cute and knew exactly the colors he wanted to do!  Navie is little miss creative and made the cutest eggs!

IMG_5398 IMG_5400 IMG_5405 IMG_5409 IMG_5412

Then on Easter Morning, the kids woke up to find the Easter bunny came and hid their easter basket and eggs all over the house. 

IMG_5425IMG_5426

Months later Ridge still talks about the egg that the east bunny hid in the kitchen light.  He thinks that the Easter bunny is SO SILLY!!

IMG_5431IMG_5428

Lucky little kids got a new pair of roller skates and a scooter, so, so spoiled!!  Me and Dax got a little surprise as well…

We stopped at the little market to get a cinnamon roll after the Easter egg hunts.  They were super yummy, but on the way home I told Dax, “Yuck, that cinnamon roll was a little too sweet for me, I feel kind of sick!”  Ding, ding, ding…  If you know me, I would never say something was too sweet for me!  I try not to eat a ton of sweets, but when I do, I LOVE rich treats!  It got me thinking, and so I took a pregnancy test when we got home and INSTANTLY it was a positive!  Yay, a new sweet baby on the way!!!  We were SO SO excited!!!  Thanks Easter Bunny, you left us the VERY best present of all ;)! 

0 comments:

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com