Monday, May 19, 2008
So for Mothers day, Dax bought me this sweet camera. I love my SLR, but sometimes it is just too big and way too heavy to pack around. I have LOVED having a little one that I can put in my purse and take everywhere. I have been taking so many more pictures since it is always handy. I am also loving the quality of the pictures that are coming out of it. These pictures came right out of my camera with no editing. I think they look good!

Navie was in a really giving mood on mothers day and told me since it was mothers day she wouldn't even wipe my kisses off. She has issues with wet kisses. If you ask her for a kiss, she will wipe off her lips, your lips, and then kiss you. She then wipes your kiss off every time when you are done. What a lucky mom I am, my slobber didn't freak her out all day. Hopefully she will still not like them when the boys come around in hmmm... let's say 13 more years!!!
Anyway, we had a great relaxing mothers day. We got to spend some time at the park and visiting the grandmas! It was such a good day!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the picture of you and Navie. She looks so much like you! Do you love your new camera? I'm in the market.

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com