Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Lisa, you gotta love the pictures of Navie giving Dallin the mac... hee hee!
This was when Navie turned two. Wow she looks so big now!




The last page was from when we went to Boston to visit Dax's brother Josh { it was a couple of years ago... You could say I am a little behind }. My mom's cousin Tracy also lives there, so we went to the pier with her and her girls. You can click on the page to make it bigger.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my heck. They were so tiny and adorable. I can see why she wanted to lay one on him! Who wouldn't. What cute kids!

Erin said...

I have to admit, I am obsessed with checking your blog :) I love to see all your fun creative posts :)
These pages are SO cute! I love the one with Navie kissing Dallin! That is priceless! They both look so little, I love it!!

Kara said...

Those are so cute. I totally need to start doing that. You will have to give me pointers because I don't really know what I am doing with the digital business. Way fun!

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com