Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

Circus 051

We went to the opening night of the circus on Wednesday, and had a ton of fun.  I was a little worried about bringing Ridge with us, but he surprised me and enjoyed it!  For the first half of the circus he was in awe of the lights and the animals.  He kept on reaching for them, trying to touch them.  It was so cute!  I think Dax and I enjoyed watching the kids more than the circus!  By the second half of the circus he was having fun sitting on a seat and then moving to the seat next to it.  We got super lucky to get a great deal on the tickets and also basically having front row tickets!

Circus 028

 Circus 026

Ridge got a little freaked when the guy came out on the motorcycle on the tight rope right in front of us.  He gripped onto Dax's shirt with all that he had.  Then once he realized what it was, he loved it.  He is already such a boy!

Circus 027 

Circus 064

Navie also loved the circus, she giggled and laughed so much.  It was cute!  My favorite part was watching her with the clowns while they were playing around..  She would yell at them, and tell them what to do.  She yelled at one of the clowns, you were the funniest clown I ever seen!  It was way funny.  She said her favorite part were the dancers, and the little piggy that pushed a red carpet out for the ringmaster.   Circus 032   Circus 057 Circus 042

Circus 065

Cheesy little girl!  She got to pick out a prize, so she picked out a baby tiger in a purse.  She loved it.   All in all, it was a fun night.  We were in need of a little bit of family time, and this was so much fun!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

So fun! We took the kids last year and they loved it! Ridge is getting so big! Almost 1!! Crazy!

Lynsie said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I would be worried about taking Jaimen too, we took him to the dinky one in Ogden and he did good for the first half then wanted to run around.
Kami, Navie looks just like you and Mitzi, its so cute! And Ridge is so flipping cute!

Your blog is super cute by the way, your very talented.

hoLLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hoLLY said...

Im glad I found you, your blog is so cute! How fun, I love the circus, looks like you guys had fun! your kids are adorable! SEe you next week at the game!

Kellie said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go to that one. We went to the one in Ogden and I thought it was totally LAME! Navie looks so happy!

Kellie said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go to that one. We went to the one in Ogden and I thought it was totally LAME! Navie looks so happy!

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com