Monday, January 12, 2009

We had a full house this Christmas morning.  My dad, sister, Chris, Dax’s parents, and Granny Great all came out to watch the kid’s open their presents.  Navie ran right out to see what Santa left her.  Ridge saw all of the presents when he was walking down the hall, and he just stopped and kept on laughing, it was cute.

 Christmas 072 Christmas 074 Christmas 076 Christmas 077 Christmas 078 Christmas 086 Christmas 093

Navie loved her camera, and took 150 pictures on Christmas!  That’s my girl!

 Christmas 096  Christmas 095Christmas 113Christmas 152 Christmas 119

Santa came and ate all of his cookies and milk.  The Reindeer managed to eat all of those carrots, but  Ridge was so excited to find that they left him one of the carrots to eat!

 

Christmas 120

Ridge loved opening presents, until he found his stocking, and this great big lollipop.  It was all over at that point, and he was in heaven eating it!

 Christmas 157 Christmas 162   Christmas 170 Christmas 177

Then we go up to my grandparents house and have coffee cake breakfast, and open up presents there.  It’s my favorite!

Christmas 184

We went up to Dax’s parents and jammed out on his mom’s new Karaoke machine.  EEK, that was a sight!

 Christmas 187 Christmas 191 Christmas 221 Christmas 227 Christmas 241 Christmas 250

Then that next Saturday, we went and celebrated Christmas with Dax’s side of the family.  It was a ton of fun!  All in all we had a great Christmas.  It is so sad to see it come and go so quickly.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a perfect (busy) Christmas! I love your kids faces in all these pictures! Priceless!!

Jen Gentry said...

Looks like your kids had a ton of fun and got totally spoiled. I love Ridge's huge lollipop. Cute pictures!!

About Me

{email me}

kami_nels [at] hotmail [dot] com

{dax & kami}

{dax & kami}

...{me}...

...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!

...{a few scrapbook pages}...

{my latest pictures} click the pic

{my latest pictures} click the pic
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com