So, I love St. Patrick's day, and making the day green and fun for the kids. Last year’s dinner was so much fun, so we decided to make it a tradition. For the last year Navie honestly has been asking when the leprechauns were coming back to turn her dinner green. I figured it it was that big of a hit, then we should keep doing it.
For dinner we had cajun chicken pasta, with the sauce and noodles dyed green, geen salad, and green salad dressing, green drink, green cookies, green key lime pie, and grandma and grandpa brought them some green peeps. Some how when I was cooking dinner, I saw a little leprechaun run along the window with a bag of money. I called Navie, and she missed the leprechaun, but she definitely found all of the chocolate coins that he left. Somehow she convinced grandma and grandpa to keep hiding them every time that she would find them.
The kids were lucky this morning, they went to Jenny’s house while I worked and had a ton of St. Patrick’s day fun there too! They had green pancakes, and the leprechauns left some coins for them there too! While the leprechauns were at Jenny’s house, they managed to pee green in the toilet. After that, Navie would NOT go potty in that toilet for the rest of the day! Funny little girl! Thanks Jenny for always being the best, and making the kid’s day so much fun!
Those shoes look just your size buddy!
And who can say No to a little pants-less guitar hero?!?!!
About Me
{my picture blog}
{email me}
{dax & kami}
...{me}...
Hey! I am a mommy of two little ones, Navie (4), and Ridge(1). I have a great hubby, Dax, who works hard at a local software company. I do a little of this, and a lot of that. I work as a computer consultant a couple mornings a week, take a picture or two in my spare time, and make anything that I can! Life is good!
{my friends}
- Adam and Kristyn
- Beau and Laci
- Brandon and Kara
- Brett and Diana
- Brian and Lisa
- Brittney and Reggie
- Darcie and Mont
- Derek and Erin
- Heidi and Randy
- Heidi and Randy
- Jacee and Rick
- Jenn and Jameson
- Jenny and Jeff
- Joey and Michelle
- Kara and Cory
- Kenny and Melissa
- Krishell and Nick
- Luke and Jill
- Lynsie & Alan
- Mitzi and Chris
- Morgan
- My Photo Blog
- Nick and Krishel
- Phil and Paige
- Ryan and Jamie
- Ryan and Jen
- Sarah and Jaime
- Steph and Skyler
- T Jay and Jordan
- Tyler and Angie
- Tyler and Kellie




4 comments:
Looks yummy! How was Lanette on the drums? (sp)
We would totally be up for some pantless rock band....ha! No really, Ridge is getting so big! I feel like I have not seen your kids FOREVER! We should go to the park one day. Let me know if you are up for that!
ps. I Loved your green dinner!
I can't wait to do all the green things and have Jaimen actually understand, and 'get it' although I don't know if I could stomach green chicken pasta, I think I would have to stick to green pancakes for breakfast and dinner.
Good for you for having such a fun Holiday. It's things like colored food that help add to magical childhoods. I normally love this Holiday, an excuse to buy a new shirt and to have a little bit of fun during the long, boring winter. However, being pregnant made me totally not care and I just didn't even do anything. Hopefully next year I can go all out to make up for this year. Hey, I don't know if you still do a play group, I know you had a schedule before and everything. Perhaps you're too busy now. However, if you do it this summer I definitely want in. Emma is at a good age and I need something to mix up our week. Plus I'm hoping that by merely being in the same room as you that some of your fabulousness might rub off on me.